Home Staging "Show Ready®" Service Menu
1. Verbal Property Consultation: includes an interior and exterior detailed, customized evaluation, while keeping your demographic and return-on-investment in mind. Our professional home stagers will go into great detail regarding how to properly prepare, package and present your property for sale. This information is delivered to you so that you can maximize your sales potential and produce a quick, profitable sale.
What to expect and what will be covered in our Consultation Service
Preparing your property:
√ Exterior landscaping and maintenance and curb appeal tips and solutions
√ Detail cleaning, pre-sale packing, organizational tips and storage solutions
√ Minor home repairs and recommended upgrades commensurate with the price point of the property
√ Depersonalization recomendations
√ Color and finish recommendations
√ Lighting strategy
Packaging your property:
√ Determining the core customer profile (target marketing)
√ Space planning and room configuration
√ Room identifications/purpose as well as furniture editing
√ Design principled strategies, balancing visual weight and sight lines
√ Emotional messaging, visual marketing and lifestyle presentation
Presenting/Marketing your property:
√ Importance of being "Photo and Show Ready®"
√ Maintaining your "FOR SALE" property
2. Photo Prep Stage: Our professional stagers will position your art and accessories and "tweak" furniture placement to prepare you for the real estate photographer. $299.00 is the cost for two stagers up to 2 hours. A Ready, Set, List is supplied to you at the time of the appointment confirmation.
3. Home Staging for Occupied Properties: Our professional stagers and furniture movers will position your furniture, art and accessories to promote a favorable, emotional response from the potential buyers. The goal is to maximize your sales potential and improve your market position. This service is available after the initial verbal consultation. Once your property is staged a “Show Ready®” tip sheet is provided to you as a guide to assist in maintaining your “Show Ready®” property. This service is charged on an individual basis as each property is very different. StageRight is happy to provide you with a quote keeping in mind we can do as little or as much as you want.
4. The $599.00 Stage: This service combines the verbal consultation service with an abbreviated home staging for occupied properties that need a little help with art and accessories. Our professional home stager will deliver the verbal consultation and determine accessory and art needs at the first visit. Once the homeowner has completed the home staging recommendations the StageRight home Stager will return to bring and place art and accessories to complement the property. The accessory package will include: accessorizing 3 impact areas with art, tablescapes (placed on occasional tables and dining tables), fireplace displays, vanityscapes (for bathrooms). This package does not include bedding, towels, pillows, rugs or furniture. This service is charged as a one-time fee of $599.00. There is no monthly fee and at the end of 60 days the accessory package will be removed. If the homeowner wishes, the use of the art and accessories can be extended for a small monthly renewal fee.
5. Home Staging for Vacant Properties: This service is for empty properties ready to be placed on the market for sale, rent or as a model. We will preview the property and provide you with a proposal that includes the rooms we recommend staging and a general overview of the furniture, art and accessories that will support the target market for your property. Our staging process includes marketing to a lifestyle and presenting a product that is compelling. Our goal: improve your market position and have a win on walk-in.
6. Additional Services:
Project Management: Trade procurement, materials procurement, purchasing and acquisition, interior design, landscaping, photography, garbage removal, contractors, house cleaning.
Inventory Rental: Rental of furniture, art and accessories for the home, office, showroom, film and television by the piece or by the room.
Staging For: Model homes, corporate housing, relocation collaboration, film and television, showrooms and office lobbies.
Interior Design: Our interior designers will conduct turning your interior space into an "effective setting for the range of human activities" that are to take place there. Our services include but are not limited to conceptual development, liaising with stakeholders as well as management and execution of the design project. Consultations, color selection, space planning, furniture and accessory purchasing and project management are all part of the process as well as funiture, art and accessory placement.
Redesign: Our staff can transform your living space into an inspiring, and desirable area. Whether it is finishing touches or complete "redo" we can help with project consultations, color selection, space planning, furniture and accessory purchasing, furniture and accessory placement and project management.
Home Staging Gift Certificate: Looking for a unique & personal gift for any special occasion? How about a StageRight Home Staging gift certificate for a color consultation or a redesign. Call us today and we can make that happen for you. 269.207.9632
“PLAN TODAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL SALE TOMORROW”
Home Staging means less time on market and preserves home equity!
Copyright 2013 StageRight Home Staging™ All rights reserved.